Just Information, DKI JAKARTA
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Junior Spatial Planners for a Project role with AECOM. The Directorate of Road Network Development of Directorate General of Highways (DGH) is in the process of improving its planning and budgeting processes. DFAT has been assisting in improving planning and budgeting processes for new road developments since 2013 through IndII and KIAT. The aim of this stage of technical assistance is for DGH to have forward planning capability and tools that can identify priority investments and provide convincing evidence to justify its planned priorities or respond to proposed changes.
JUNIOR SPATIAL PLANNER
Â· Position open to Indonesian Nationals
Â· Based in Jakarta
Â· Full-time Position
The Junior Spatial Planner will support the team to perform the following duties and role:
Â· Undertake data analysis and data collection on spatial nodes to identify road accessibility served by the National Road
Â· Undertake data collection on spatial traffic generators to support traffic model development, particularly data in Bali and Sulawesi
Â· Preparing and producing maps for the road network development plan by province, particularly to support work on National Road Network Mid-Term Plan (RUJMJJN) 2020-2024
Â· Preparing minutes of meetings or discussions with the related stakeholders as required
Â· Visiting project sites around Indonesia as required.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
1. Have an academic qualification in Regional and City Planning, Geographic or related discipline;
2. Demonstrated professional experience and knowledge working on spatial planning policies, regulation and/or strategies, particularly in transport sectors;
3. Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative to work on the deliverables.
4. You will have excellent skills in using mapping software, such as ArcGIS QGIS and AutoCAD;
5. Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft Excel;
6. Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK TO THE JOB BELOW:
Your application will need to include:
â€¢ A cover letter and signed CV, including a declaration that the information provided is true and correct
â€¢ Names and contact details for two referees
APPLICATION CLOSE ON SUNDAY,12th MAY 2019
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection. Women are encouraged to apply.